Features after 6.1 will be released one at a time as they’re developed.
- Improve scene boundaries checking
- Collision triggers - clipping events (contact with surface)
- Moving ground moves player (enable user movement, ex: elevator)
- Raycasting functions
- A/B buttons with actions defined by developer
- Multiplayer helpers
- Smooth animation transitions
- Collision triggers - AABB (overlapping with area)
- Raycasting helpers:
- OnPointerIn: Called when cursor points at an entity
- OnPointerOut: Called when cursor stops pointing at an entity
- Change GLTF materials in runtime
- Event when player leaves scene
- Improve the experience of setting UVs somehow for texture tiling.
- Integrate with Identity service to query player data
- In-world UIs (not fixed on the player’s screen)
您的反馈将有助于我们改善每个人在 Decentraland 上的体验.